Fluke stuff for sale?

From: Kev <KKlopp_at_EROLS.COM>
Date: Sun Apr 15 2001 - 11:04:26 EDT

Anyone have any Fluke stuff for sale? I want to purchase a unit for myself.

I've got a dead Fluke 90 Z80 unit to trade (I assume if you had a 8080 Fluke
90 you could swap the interface & make it a Z80 unit unless that is what is
dead with my unit).

I'd be interested in price quotes for a complete setup with Z80 pod

Also be interested in

6502 pod
6809 pod

and what is a Fluke 9020A? How does it relate to the 9010 & 9100?

Thanks,
Kev
mowerman@erols.com

 To UNSUBSCRIBE from techtoolslist, send a message with "UNSUBSCRIBE" in the
 message body to: techtoolslist-request@flippers.com. Please direct other
 questions, comments, or problems to jrr@flippers.com.