Re: Trade: Fluke 9010A manuals for 9000 manuals

From: Corey Stup <Corey_at_Stup.net>
Date: Sun Apr 15 2001 - 15:00:41 EDT

> I wonder if those drive duplicators might be in order here. There are the
> ones that can mirror ANY drive onto another drive, MFM to MFM etc. You see
> the adds in the pages of Nuts & Volts etc.
>
> Anyone have one of those machines? We could 'breed' spare drives then.

This company makes tools to read/write OS/9 based disks:

http://www.reischke.de/dtr/homepage.htm

They list the fluke format specifically:

 To UNSUBSCRIBE from techtoolslist, send a message with "UNSUBSCRIBE" in the
 message body to: techtoolslist-request@flippers.com. Please direct other
 questions, comments, or problems to jrr@flippers.com.