Fluke 9010a + z80 pod questions

From: Werner Sharp <sharpw_at_bellsouth.net>
Date: Thu Sep 06 2001 - 10:02:56 EDT

<x-flowed>
I'm trying out my 9010 and z80 pod for the first time and having some
troubles. The main unit and pod pass self test fine but don't work when I
plug the pod into a z80 socket on a game board. I'm getting a "POD
TIMEOUT - ATTEMPTING RESET" error when attempting any tests. I'm trying to
troubleshoot the pod itself and the z80 pod manual says to "disable all
forcing line and interrupt inputs and set all forcing line and interrupt
traps to NO during Setup Editing". I can change the setup options fine
but I don't see anything in the manuals about disabling forcing line and
interrupt inputs. Does anyone know what that means? Any other advice
about getting this going?

Thanks for your help.

-Werner

 To UNSUBSCRIBE from techtoolslist, send a message with "UNSUBSCRIBE" in the
 message body to: techtoolslist-request@flippers.com. Please direct other
 questions, comments, or problems to jrr@flippers.com.

</x-flowed>