Midway Card Rack Test ROMs

From: James Marous <jamesm_at_erinet.com>
Date: Mon Sep 10 2001 - 19:44:59 EDT

Hi gang, traffic has been a little light so I though I would try this. I
have 2 of the test boards for the Midway card rack series (Gorf, WoW, etc.).
These are described in the "Card Rack System Part I" manual. There are 2
parts to this test setup, a ram test card and a pattern test card. In order
to run the 2 tests, you have to swap rom sets, one set for ram test and one
for pattern test. Now, I have the pattern test roms, as they were in the
boards when I got them, but I don't have the ram test roms. Does anyone
have them and could they possibly forward me a copy? I would be happy to
send the pattern test roms if anyone needs them.

Thanks
           James

--
Email me! mailto:jamesm@erinet.com