Re: Fluke 9010A (what else?)

From: Peter Fyfe <peter_at_bombjack.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Thu Jan 31 2002 - 16:27:02 EST

John,

I work for Honeywell and almost had a copy a few years back. The problem
being that Honeywell were taken over by Allied Signal and the office that
delt with this CD was closed. I had a mail saying that it would be mailed
Thursday then I got another mail next morning saying that the office was no
more so don't bother us again. I did try again but there was indeed no
answer. Now that things have calmed down a bit I could phone the
responsible parties again and see if I have any more luck.

If I get any joy i'll let the list know.

Regards

Peter