Re: Fluke <> 232

From: Kev <KKlopp_at_erols.com>
Date: Mon Feb 11 2002 - 11:02:56 EST

I've been using both. The IBMFLUKE works right out of the zip file but you
need to do the AUX, RECV, YES commands on your own (without prompts).

I didn't see any setting for 7/8 bit format in the IBMFLUKE.

Kev

> I can't get any configuration working for IBMFLUKE to work with my 9010A.
> however rksic.exe works fine...go figure...
>
> Does anyone know the correct setup for IBMFLUKE? Fredric?
>
> John :-#()#

 To UNSUBSCRIBE from techtoolslist, send a message with "UNSUBSCRIBE" in the
 message body to: techtoolslist-request@flippers.com. Please direct other
 questions, comments, or problems to jrr@flippers.com.