FS/FT : Tektronix 466M 100 Mhz scope w/ DMM

From: Omar Vega <omar_at_TechSource.COM>
Date: Wed Feb 13 2002 - 12:14:24 EST

Hey everyone,

Well, it's time to get rid of the extra scope and I thought I would offer it
here first. It's a working 100 MHz, Dual trace scope with the Digital MM
built on the top of the case. It's missing 3 knobs but works fine. I would
prefer to trade it for a decent logic analyzer but if someone wants to buy
it outright I would be open to that ($125 + shipping). I'll have pictures
of it tomorrow. I'm in the Orlando area if there's someone local that wants
to stop by and check it out. Thanks.

Omar

p.s. does NOT include probes

 To UNSUBSCRIBE from techtoolslist, send a message with "UNSUBSCRIBE" in the
 message body to: techtoolslist-request@flippers.com. Please direct other
 questions, comments, or problems to jrr@flippers.com.