Re: Fluke 9010A...

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Mon Feb 18 2002 - 20:35:57 EST

Dear Fredic,

I know you are busy, but I would like to ask your permission to recompile your source code for the 9010 to a more modern windows style interface. i would be willing to share the results of the code with TechToolsList folks and you can look it over before I send it out to anyone, or you hold and release it to those as you see fit.

I was hoping to spread the cost of the programming over a few fellows in the group you see...

My idea is to have a fellow I know set it up to run not unlike a simple word processor with the ability to "print" to the RS-232 port.

Sincerely yours,

John Robertson