Recompiling Fredic's code for Windows based machines...

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Thu Feb 21 2002 - 12:28:35 EST

<x-html>
I asked Fredric:<br><br>
Dear Fredic, <br>
&gt;I know you are busy, but I would like to ask your permission <br>
&gt;to recompile your source code for the 9010 to a more modern <br>
&gt;windows style interface. i would be willing to share the <br>
&gt;results of the code with TechToolsList folks and you can look <br>
&gt;it over before I send it out to anyone, or you hold and <br>
&gt;release it to those as you see fit.<br><br>
And he replied:<br><br>
That sounds like it might be fun. Absolutely, yes, <br>
go ahead and rework the code into something a little <br>
more up to date. }:-} You can distribute it as you <br>
see fit though. There's not enough of a probable <br>
customer base for it to cause me to worry that such <br>
a recompilation could be used commercially. }:-}<br><br>
Anyone want to do this for the Tech Tools List members? The source code
is in the F9010.zip file on the archive host:<br><br>
weekend, should be Flippers.com/Fluke<br><br>
John :-#)#</html>

</x-html>