RE: Replace the 9010A base with an IBM Parallel port?

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Mon Mar 04 2002 - 23:33:28 EST

<x-html>
OK, now I think I've got it straight.... SoftLA isn't fast enough for the
CPU side of the PIA but it is plenty fast enough for the output to the
pod. In fact monitoring the RESET, MAINSTAT, and PODSTAT gives one all
the control lines to the POD that one needs. Then one just needs to crack
the POD 0 - 7 code so one can &quot;read&quot; the pod and
&quot;write&quot; to it. I don't think this is going to be that horrible
after all...so I'm going to concentrate on the first project, figuring
out the BUS test write/read with respect to the pod. FYI the code takes
about 440ms from RESET to finish.<br><br>
See
for a write-up on SoftLA.<br><br>
John :-#)#<br><br>
At 07:51 PM 04/03/2002 -0800, John Robertson wrote:<br>
John :-#(#<br><br>
At 07:18 PM 04/03/2002 -0800, techToolsList@flippers.com wrote:<br>
...<br>

</x-html>