Re: 9010a Language Compiler

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Tue Mar 26 2002 - 13:06:40 EST

<x-flowed>

OH yes, oh yes, yes, yes....yup. uh-huh. OK. PuuLLEEEAASSE ;-)

The manual is not known by any members on the list, and your version of the
software might be later than is on record.

Thanks!

(This didn't post to the mail list, came instead to
"owner-techtoolslist@www.flippers.com" Curious....)

John :-#)#

At 09:49 AM 26/03/2002 -0800, Matthew Rossiter wrote:
>I recently obtained software and the manual for the Fluke 9010a Laguage
>Compiler. Not to sound out of the loop here, but would people be interested
>in me making this available or is it already on some website somewhere?
>I've also obtained a whole lot of tapes with data on them. I can probably
>dump these out to a file and put them up on my ftp site as well.
>

>Matt

</x-flowed>