Fluke PODs - Requests?

From: Greg Baumgratz <gbaumgratz_at_itctelecomm.com>
Date: Mon Apr 15 2002 - 15:38:07 EDT

I found someone selling used test equipment that has some Fluke PODs
also. I didn't have time to dive into the boxes of crap, so any
requests? I will be putting together a list of PODs that I may want and
if anyone else has requests, let me know. The only thing is, the owner
of the equipment is not on location and I asked the guy there how the
owner works if he has a set price or what. He told me that the owner
usually goes with people making an offer.

Let me know what you are looking for and I will put a list together to
email him later this week. Also, give me an idea of what they are worth
to you as a max. I will try to get some kind of deal as a bulk purchase
and pass on the cost - not looking for a profit, just help to get my
needs at a lower price. A box of crap usually gets a better price than
that one item....

Greg