9100a system disks

From: Chris Hardy <Chris_Hardy_at_vie.co.uk>
Date: Tue Apr 16 2002 - 13:07:06 EDT

> Unfortunately I haven't had a chance to check that the disks are ok.. (and
> have concerns that I may have accidently wiped one of them.. Sorry Dave!!)

I tried testing the disks, but I now find out that the floppy drive in the
9100a I have is toasted.. (That explains why I couldn't format a floppy last
time I tried). Time to drag out an amiga/ibm 720k floppy drive!

I'll try and send a set to Andy Welburn before I go, so he can test them..
(He doesn't know this yet.. Hi Andy :) )

If you are wondering, "testing" involves getting the 9100a to do a disk to
disk copy :)

Chris

------------------------- IMPORTANT INFORMATION -------------------------

The contents of this email are confidential, may be subject to legal
privilege and protected by copyright. They are intended for the
named addressee only. If you are not the named addressee or a person
acting on behalf and with the authority of the addressee and have received
this email by mistake, any copying, disclosure or dissemination of the
contents of this email to any third party is strictly forbidden by the
sender and the sender reserves all rights and remedies against any person
or entity making any such unauthorised use thereof. If you have received
this email in error, please would you contact the sender immediately by
Telephone +44 (0)20 7551 0000, Fax +44 (0)20 7551 0001 or return of email
and then delete and/or destroy this email. Please note that any views or
opinions presented are (unless the context otherwise makes it clear) solely
those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Virgin
Interactive.

Please also note that Virgin endeavours at all times to keep its network
free of viruses. You should, however, scan this email and any attachments
to it for any viruses. Virgin will not be held responsible for any viruses
which may be transmitted upon receipt of this email or the opening of any
attachment thereto.