Portable Tool Box recommendations?

From: Kev <KKlopp_at_erols.com>
Date: Thu Apr 18 2002 - 13:26:02 EDT

Okay, my trust old stackable Sears toolbox just dumped all its contents out
on the street again today. I like the design of this box as it has 2
stackable tool trays & 1 deep compartment, flat top. I also liked that it
has "lockable" clasp on the 2 sides. I've even shipped it before by zip
tying the clasp shut & sticking a Fed Ex label on it.

Problem is the plastic clasp have fatigued and don't stay latched securely
(or it is possible to close it without it latching securely).

Anyhow I'm looking for suggestions for a new portable tool box.

It should be sealable (don't really want a lock or combination lock).
It should be durable (I'd like to also be able to use it as a stool).
It should be usable as carry on (I carry on trains).

Thanks,
Kev