Re: Shipping delicate test equipment...

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Tue Apr 23 2002 - 08:02:50 EDT

How about we take pictures of bad shipping practice results (open the box and find....) and we can create a &quot;shipping&quot; page for the archive that all can link to that can be sent to sellers of equipment to help avoid these fishing floats? Send me an email with a description and picture or two and I'll try and set up a nice page on flippers that all can link to that will help cover this issue.<br><br>
Or, conversely, has anyone spotted a good &quot;How-to&quot; page on shipping that we can link to?<br><br>
John :-#)#<br><br>
At 08:54 AM 23/04/2002 -0500, Vidpin Amusements wrote:<br><br>
with 2 pieces of newspaper, and a fishing float.&nbsp; Needless to say... It<br>
arrived with a cracked case, and unoperational...<br><br>
Callan.<br><br>
----- Original Message -----<br>