RE: Gottlieb / Q*bert scripts for the 9010A/9100

From: Phillip Eaton <inbox_at_phillipeaton.com>
Date: Mon May 06 2002 - 18:08:08 EDT

I wrote one of these a few years back. It's part of my Atari Cat Box
signature analysis write-up which is held at
http://www.gamearchive.com/video/manufacturer/atari/vector/signatures/

It includes a very simple program source code (to aid understanding) to do
what you mentioned in MS DOS QBasic for the Cat Box.

You could quite easily use it as a base to write your own, or simply change
the polynomial in mine and it'd do what you need.

How did you work out the ploynomial?

Cheers,
Phillip Eaton