RE: Gottlieb / Q*bert scripts for the 9010A/9100

From: Chris Toseland <chris.toseland_at_raxcosoftware.com>
Date: Thu May 09 2002 - 04:26:35 EDT

I'm coming into this thread half way so excuse me if i'm getting the wrong
end of the stick.

RomIdent does indeed use Standard CRC32, With Thierry's I wrote a VB front
end that imported the Romident database into access and then took a file
from disk or memory (It was an add on tool for my eprom programmer) and
calculated it's CRC32 and scanned the DB for matches. The one down side I
found was the diffence with how C++ and VB handle the datatype, it took a
while to realise that VB had inverted all of the CRC values.....

Chris