Re: 9100 Keyboards (again...)

From: Rodger Boots <rlboots_at_cedar-rapids.net>
Date: Thu May 09 2002 - 13:39:31 EDT

And remember, an AT keyboard is nowhere near 1200 baud. And the AT
keyboard not only tells you when a key is pressed, it also tells you
when it is released.

It's starting to sound like the 9100 keyboard just sends simple text as
it's typed. If that is what it is REALLY doing this should be very
simple. (Uh, what are we trying to do again?)