Re: 9100 Keyboards (again...)

From: Kev <KKlopp_at_erols.com>
Date: Thu May 09 2002 - 20:58:06 EDT

There are actually 2 version of monitor cards, Monochrome & Color.

Does anyone actually have a color card?

As far as my looking thru the available PDF manuals for the 9100 there is no
Keyboard layout sheet or any reference that I can cross refence for the
"nonstandard" keys.

The EDIT key is on the operator Keyboard as opposed to the Programmer
keyboard.

Thanks,
Kev