Re: Let's be friends

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Fri May 10 2002 - 08:04:38 EDT

Greg, I believe you have&nbsp; a worm on your computer. This email came in with your header and trigger a few bounces as some folks on the list have virus scanners that bounced the message back to me...<br><br>
Try a few scanners and disconnect your computer from the Internet until you get it sorted out. It is also possible that it is someone else, that you communicate with that is also a member of the group that has the worm and is stealing your address to use as it's reply-to.<br><br>
I currently use two email virus checkers F-Prot (F-Secure) and AVG (www.grisoft.com). Either of which I recommend.<br><br>
John :-#(#<br><br>
At 08:51 AM 10/05/2002 -0400, Greg Baumgratz wrote:<br><br>
Fine - just don't take my candy..... <br>
&nbsp; <br>
&nbsp; <br><br>
jrr wrote: </blockquote></html>