Re: Fluke 9100 repository?

From: Kev <KKlopp_at_erols.com>
Date: Thu May 30 2002 - 18:52:46 EDT

>Kev has raised a good point about the lack of 9100 orientated info around..
>plenty of 9010, but as any good 9100 owner would know, the rom signatures
do
>differ..
>
>I have a stack of sigs taken from a whole host of pcbs, all on some rather
>battle-worn notepads that i do need to type up and put in a
>printable/readable format...
>
>I seem to remember John saying somethign about a fluke resource on his
site,
>but the exact details escape me this minute..

ftp://ftp.flippers.com

There is no list there yet. I do have some 9010A signatures that I've
posted to the newslist before & had 2 other members respond & send in a few
more, with such paultry response I didn't pursue posting them.

these.

Most of the 9100 manuals that I know of are posted on the ftp site (if you
have any not posted please let us know).

9100 software is the next focus, still trying to find a working copy of the
9100 Autolearn program and cross compiler. And then I hope to start writing
some useful scripts.

>i need reminding.. where are they, how can i add to them, and would there
be
>a html version instead of just a directory style listing?

I used either word 95/97 or Excel 95/97 documents. Text files would be
better (or html).

One question that I posted a few weeks ago is what method do 9100 owners use
to collect signatures? My firmware defaults to a step 2 method that I reset
to step 1 when I collect my signatures.

Thanks,
Kev