Re: Fluke SCORE!!!

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Sat Jun 08 2002 - 00:28:00 EDT

I may well have all the Utility Programs after all! Now to use the Tape Merge program to move these all onto one tape for a new Utility Program matching the listing in the 9000A-910 User Manual. until I (or someone else) can figure out how to handle these on the RS-232 port, I am willing to make copies of the tape for folks here if they pay return postage. If there are a lot of folks after this I might have to charge a pittance. You MUST provide your own tape, I have no spares at this time!<br><br>
John :-#)#<br><br>
At 12:17 AM 08/06/2002 -0700, TechToolsList@flippers.com wrote:<br>
The Utility Programs booklet does talk a little bit about the &lt;BINARY&gt; programs, says they are created on a Host computer and transferred in/out of the 9010A by the AUX-I/F function - but it only mentions the tape drive, I haven't found any mention of the RS-232 port for this transfer of the &lt;BINARY&gt; stuff.<br><br>
I've checked over most of the tapes and uploading a couple that I could get the source text from and will place that on the FTP site later this weekend.<br><br>
Wish I could find the Utility Tape! The programs look useful, like the frequency counter, and the add sub-routines.<br><br>
John :-#)#<br><br>
At 03:07 PM 07/06/2002 -0700, John Robertson wrote:<br>
The Async. ones are interesting if anyone needs that for their 9010A with the Async. I have that setup at home but never had the tape before...<br><br>
Oh, and I should mention the docs included the manuals for repairing the pods (the repair tapes are in the list).<br><br>
I am getting a document feeder for my legal scanner and when it arrives I'll run the manuals through and post them up.<br><br>
If anyone wants a copy prior I can run off photocopies @ $10US each plus postage. But they aren't much use without the test block(s) and tape(s) and those I'm not yet prepared to lend out until I can back them up.... <br><br>
John :-#)#<br><br>
At 05:06 PM 07/06/2002 -0400, Kev wrote:<br><br>
&nbsp;<br>
&nbsp;<br>
&nbsp;<br>
&nbsp;