Binaries

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Sun Jun 09 2002 - 00:24:03 EDT

I'm too tired...the BINARY programs are sent to the RS-232 by the command AUX I/F - WRITE. The BINARY code is then dumped out the RS-232 port. The RKSIC program was calling it &quot;Receive Hex File from 9010A&quot;<br><br>
So I WILL be able to save the Utilities (above) and store them on the FTP site! Sunday...<br><br>
John :-#)#<br>
<x-sigsep><p></x-sigsep>
How to subscribe or unsubscribe from the list:<br><br>
To do either you send email to &quot;MajorDomo@flippers.com&quot; and in the body you state either &quot;Subscribe techtoolslist&quot; or &quot;Unsubscribe techtoolslist&quot;, note that the Subject is &quot;&quot; (Blank)...</font></html>