Re: Binaries

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Sun Jun 09 2002 - 12:20:04 EDT

<x-flowed>
The Binary Utilities are uploaded now, program 0 is the Tape Merge, Binary
programs 1 and 2 are mysteries; I am not sure what they do, Program 10 is
the Unsigned ADD and Program 30 is the Frequency binary.

I shall continue to search for the other programs, and if/when I find them
I'll use the Program #s as assigned by the 9000A-910 Utility Programs User
Manual listing in the rear.

Read the Utility Programs manual (9000A-910), it explains how to use the
Merge program to take either a single file or all the files from a tape,
that is how I started the reconstruction of the Utility Tape. The Merge
Program uses Fluke's weird logic, when you identify a program you wish to
transfer you identify the program # and then press Enter, the display then
again shows PROGRAM and you then have to press the READ TAPE key to extract
the file (ignore the PROGRAM display it is just asking if you want a second
file transferred). Not as clear in the Manual I think.

John :-#)#

At 11:10 AM 09/06/2002 -0400, Kev wrote:

>Great! So it' will be a simple matter to toss in the freq counter program
>for other script programs.
>
>Thanks,
>Kev
>

> >So far all I've found on the tapes are the Tape MERGE binary, the Unsigned
> >Add binary, and the Frequency Counter binary. All work - the frequency
> >counter is very fast at recognizing the freq, goes from 10Hz to 6mHz. Neat!
> >
> >I'm too tired...the BINARY programs are sent to the RS-232 by the command
> >AUX I/F - WRITE. The BINARY code is then dumped out the RS-232 port. The
> >RKSIC program was calling it "Receive Hex File from 9010A"
> >
> >So I WILL be able to save the Utilities (above) and store them on the FTP
> >site! Sunday...
> >
> >John :-#)#
> >
> >How to subscribe or unsubscribe from the list:
> >
> >To do either you send email to "MajorDomo@flippers.com" and in the body you
> >state either "Subscribe techtoolslist" or "Unsubscribe techtoolslist", note
> >that the Subject is "" (Blank)...

</x-flowed>