Re: How many 9100 users?

From: Alex Yeckley <ayeckley_at_elektronforge.com>
Date: Sat Jun 15 2002 - 10:04:01 EDT

>Could we get a definitive head count of 9100 equipment owners/users & what they have?

I've got three 9100s (I believe one of them is a 9100FT), a clock module, pods,
probe and one extra module that I'm not sure about. Sorry I don't have more
detail - they are in storage since I primarily use 9010s instead. I have the same
concerns as John: I don't want to become dependant on it since we haven't figured
out the hard disks yet (or has someone?). I know one of mine has a bad power
supply that I haven't been able to find parts for (and there aren't any schematics
in the manuals that cover it) and I believe another one has a bad hard disk. One of
them is known good, but since I don't have a programmers keyboard I don't seem
to be able to do much with it above and beyond what the 9010 can do (it does have
the programming software option and video card, just no keyboard).

I'd love to participate in these discussions more than I have been. Hopefully I'll
be able to contribute something useful here in the next few months.

Alex

----
http://www.elektronforge.com
ayeckley@elektronforge.com