Re: Fluke Keyboards Part 3

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Mon Jun 17 2002 - 11:54:53 EDT

<x-flowed>
What ever happened to this programmers keyboard? Did you try reading the
CPU? Can you read the CPU?

There are those of us with that facility if you want to send it out...I'm
sure there are folks nearer then me that can do it, but my Xeltek can read
most of the 40 pin 80XX micros with ROM on board

John :-#)#

At 11:16 AM 15/05/2002 -0400, Kev wrote:

>Okay, my 9100 keyboard showed up today but much to my suprise it is
>different from the one commonly displayed in the manuals.
>
>It follows the common layout of most modern keyboards yet the keys are
>marked for the 9100 functions.
>
>Anyone's guess if this is a different keyboard chip? This would be the chip
>to copy if we can.
>
>Thanks,
>Kev

</x-flowed>