Re: Fluke and space invaders input ports

From: Andy Welburn <warlords_at_ntlworld.com>
Date: Wed Jun 19 2002 - 05:35:58 EDT

> Well how do you do it?

i thought i'd answer on-list :)

hit READ, select the ADDR OPTION to I/O then read address 1

repeat for addresses 2 and 3 for the other input ports..

I didn't check them out fully, however, address 1 is for player 1 controls
and coin/start for sure. Port 2 has the tilt switch.

I didn't bother with the rest as the main things i was looking for were
stuck switches, of which there are none on this troublesome pcb :(

the read result has to broken into its 8 bits, if you read the address, then
hold the appropriate button and re-read, the result will change... its pure
sorcery i tells ya!!

> Thanks,
> Kev

Andy