Re: Comfortable work bench seat? (fwd)

From: Kurt Mahan <kmahan_at_xmission.com>
Date: Fri Jun 21 2002 - 02:05:08 EDT

Well, I'll point out that the Aeron by Hermann Miller is really comfortable.

And yes, I got it really cheap on a close out from the Salt Lake Olympics..

It holds up pretty well. Luckily I used to work with someone that sells these
chairs (we were olympic mascots) so if there are problems I can get the
replacement parts cheap. That is something nice about these chairs -- unlike
the stuff I've bought at various warehouse clubs and office supply
stores, these chairs are intended to be servicable. And for more then the
model year that they were produced in. Novel concept.

Anyway, if you can get the chair cheap I'd suggest it. Otherwise, well,
I always make sure to have a fairly comfortable chair for those long
hours spent at the bench working on boards.. One less distraction as the
board is doing its best to piss you off.

Kurt