Re: Death of Spies.com/arcade

From: Kev <KKlopp_at_erols.com>
Date: Tue Jun 25 2002 - 21:23:13 EDT

It isn't all Al's work. It was a collaboration.

If I can dig up the stuff I contributed I'll be happy to send it out to
whomever. The whole reason I donated it to spies was to participate & share
in making this information freely available. (and I only have a meager 1 MB
of space which I use for my webpage).

I only donated a very few pinouts & a couple of manuals. Al forwarded the
flyer scans elsewhere.

I did donate the Bugtrap (Logic comparator) PDFs for the TTL & CMOS versions
if anyone want to host those.

Thanks,
Kev
mowerman@erols.com