Re: 9010A RAM test patterns scripts

From: Kev <KKlopp_at_erols.com>
Date: Wed Jul 31 2002 - 16:59:46 EDT

I'd much prefer to see the AT keyboard translation approach used. Can
anyone out there program a PIC 16F84 & make a simple board?

I've got about 2 dozen board repairs stacked up at the moment so I haven't
had a chance to pull my unit out of service.

I promise I'll provide a copy of my ROM as soon as I have some "breathing
room". (Besides if I can get other 9100 users on line I'm all for that!)

Kev

> When are you going to read your Keyboard ROM so I have a chance of using
> the 9100? A few of us need that...
>
> John :-#)#
>
> At 04:26 PM 31/07/2002 -0400, Kev wrote:
>
> >Fixing pinballs?
> >
> >Use your 9100, a mask is part of the RAM test. :-)
> >
> >Hardware adapter that would duplicate D4-D7 on D0-D3
> >
> >On your program would this work?
> >(sorry I dont keep up with the Rice compiler)
> >
> >REG2=1
> >1 LABEL 1
> >REGA=(RAM location)+REG2
> >WRITE @ REGA=$AA