Dumper(.zip) utility...

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Thu Aug 01 2002 - 18:57:37 EDT

<x-flowed>
Thanks to Kevin for providing this...I find one nice addition to the
program is to add: "DPY-$1" right after the line "INCR REG1", then you get
the 9010 counting happily upwards as it dumps the ROM contents of your
board under test.

This utility is also great for dumping old game boards with lots of 1K X 4
PROMs, as it is a real pain to combine them (like to a 2732/2764)to replace
defective ones or bad IC sockets.

I'm working on a Atari 4 Player Football, and every time I flex the board I
find another PROM socket failing...so I'm dumping the memory and going to
drop the whole works into a single 2764 and wire the sucker in. I figure it
will save me (and my customer) headaches! The old PROMs have the nasty
oxidizing pins a few fell off just removing them to read on the burner.

Fluke archive ftp.flippers.com/Fluke