Re: Which B&K adapter to use for Nintendo?

From: Noel Johnson <nej_at_airmail.net>
Date: Wed Aug 07 2002 - 13:57:24 EDT

Matt,

I've looked at several other of the small neck WG7000's. I found one
marked
A48ABK05X. Perhaps that will help. The actual monitor is a WG7901. I
don't have a copy
of the manual, but the tube (or acceptible substitutes) might be in
there as well.

I would love a copy of the setup chart!!! ;-)

Thanks again,
Noel