Re: Fluke 900 Dynamic Troubleshooter

From: Kev <KKlopp_at_erols.com>
Date: Thu Aug 08 2002 - 08:55:43 EDT

I've got a couple of color sales brochures for it that I could scan.

>From what I can tell it is a fancy logic comparator, identifier.

It can be interfaced with a PC.

Fluke advertized it as a companion to the 9010A/9100 series testers.

The brochures show clip interfaces & a fairly unusual wire connector. The
clip interfaces are similar in concept to the 9100 dip clips but appear to
use a card edge connector. Once in awhile they show up on e-bay.

Flat membrane keyboards always scare me.....

Kev