Fluke 9100 utilities floppy needed

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Sat Sep 07 2002 - 13:17:17 EDT

<x-flowed>
Any of our friends in Europe have access to Fluke in Holland to see if they
might happen to have the Programmers floppy or the Service floppy for the
9100's? Need to find the Format utility for replacing SCSI drives and
documentation for same...

Fluke USA sold off all of theirs when they shut down support for the 9XXX
series back in July.

John :-#(#

(and, forgive me, but I have to shill my auction on eBay for a NOS 9100A
system - if interested look up 9100A.)

This shill is brought to you by a member who asked me why I hadn't posted
it to TTL, and I sort of thought it was unethical as I am hosting the mail
list.

If folks here mind my posting notices that I have auctions up of test
equipment here in the list please let me know. I will not be offended in
any way at all, just trying to do what is right, yet keep the business alive...

I certainly have no problem with anyone else posting notices of auctions of
theirs or of interesting items.

</x-flowed>