Williams CPU Troubleshooting Part 1 manual?

From: Joe Magiera <joemagiera_at_ameritech.net>
Date: Thu Sep 12 2002 - 09:34:37 EDT

While scrounging through some operator's manuals I came across a Williams
manual entitled "Video Recap CPU Board Part 2 CPU Oscilloscope
Troubleshooting". The first paragaph says the manual is related to the CPU
board for Defender. Does anyone have the Part 1 manual? This one is only
about 10 pages. I don't have a scanner or anyplace to post it, but I
probably could at least get it scanned and e-mailed to someone to post if
anyone was interested. Maybe the same could be done for the part 1 manual?
I'd be interested to see what it covers.

Hint to John Robertson: If you happen to have an extra Part 1 manual in
your stock of manuals, I'd sure like to buy it!

Joe
joemagiera@ameritech.net