8051 manual?

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Mon Sep 16 2002 - 16:58:52 EDT

<x-flowed>

Any sign of Jeff Anderson? I've lost his email and this address
(mayday19@idt.net) bounces...I had tried sending this message (perhaps he
is still on TTL)

Jeff,

A long time ago you posted on Vectorlist that you had the 8051 pod manual.
Do you still have it and can I borrow it to scan? Or has someone else
scanned it?

Thanks!

John :-#)#

At 04:45 AM 14/03/2000 -0500, Jeff Anderson wrote:

>Make that 3 different pods.. I have a Z80QT pod. QT=quicktest, must use
>some specialized software for a 9100A? I have no idea what the differences
>are, but I have a Z80QT manual somewhere, Chris Loggans may have it.
>
>Jeff
>

>On Mon, 13 Mar 2000, John Robertson wrote:
>
> > In a collection of Z80 pods that I bought recently there was a Z80A pod,
> > opening it up reveled what looked like a standard Z80 with a slightly
> > different revision number on the hardware, and the eprom had a different
> > revision number. The CPU chip was the same speed, and I don't recall any
> > other changes. If anyone is interested I will dig some more and post here
> > the hardware revisions.
> >
> > If anyone is interested in the code, it is pretty small (only 2K
> unzipped),
> > would folks mind if I just posted it? That would be easiest...
> >
> > John :-#)#
> >
> > John's Jukes Ltd. 2343 Main St., Vancouver, BC, Canada V5T 3C9
> > Call (604)872-5757 or Fax 872-2010 (Pinballs, Jukes, Video Games)
> > http://www.flippers.com
> > "Old pinballers never die, they just flip out."
> >
> > To UNSUBSCRIBE from techtoolslist, send a message with "UNSUBSCRIBE"
> in the
> > message body to: techtoolslist-request@flippers.com. Please direct other
> > questions, comments, or problems to jrr@flippers.com.

</x-flowed>