Re: Convert your Z80 pod to Z80/AA

From: Kev <KKlopp_at_erols.com>
Date: Mon Sep 16 2002 - 21:43:06 EDT

Fantastic news. People will probably run into the need for the faster
version and this will definitely help (well not the market for the AA pods
now!). (Bally MCRs is one that requires the faster pod).

While on the subject of faster Z80 pods, does anyone know how to set the
Quick Test feature programatically via TL/1 on the 9100s? I can do it
manually but it seems to reset when you run a program/script?

Thanks,
Kev