FS/FT : Fluke 9000a clock module for 9010a

From: <steve_at_coule.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Tue Sep 17 2002 - 17:55:42 EDT

I have a very nice fluke 9000a clock module for sale / trade, it's had little if any use judging by the as new condition of the flying leads.

It was an impulsive ebay pruchase for $63 and I then realised my 9010a doesn't have the right interface card fitted.

Reasonable offers considered before it hits ebay, would trade for -003 module for 9100a.

Shipping to US is $5, UK a bit cheaper, anywhere else a bit more. Picture on request.

Thanks,

Steve

Freeserve AnyTime, only £13.99 per month with one month's FREE trial!
For more information visit http://www.freeserve.com/time/ or call free on 0800 970 8890