FS: Last NOS 9100A

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Wed Sep 25 2002 - 01:15:15 EDT

<x-flowed>
Well, I've decided that the shop needs money more than I need another toy,
so I am going to sell my last NOS 9100 system. It's hard drive crashed on
the third power-up and I've ordered a replacement (9100) 20Meg SCSI from
NAVATEK.com, this will be formatted and have the original software
installed and thus ready to go.

Included with the 9100 is a (sealed) 9132, a bunch of 680XX and 80286,
80386 adapters for the 9132 (all sealed), and a bunch of pods. plus two
each of 32, 28, and 24 pin adapters. Ram upgrades for the 9132... 9100
probe, Signature Clock module, Service , operators, etc manuals and factory
operators software disc set. Complete set of manuals: pods, 9132, etc.

The base has been run on my bench for just a few hours, still has the
original factory warranty decals and seals. This was one of the units whose
floppies I archived for working on the serial number issue. Nice bright
display!

So if anyone is interested they can make an offer and I can send pictures
to them of the nice aluminized sealed baggies - airtight, they hiss when
opened! For the record I sold one of these on $2,000US, the second one sold
on eBay for $2,500US.

This is the very last NOS one...really...I have no more NOS units. I am
keeping my old 9100 (noisy hard drive) as it is complete.