Re: opening a fluke 9100 ?

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Wed Oct 02 2002 - 10:54:47 EDT

<x-flowed>
Flip the 9100 upside down, there are five screws to remove, two on each
outside edge and one near the center front of the underside of the case.
Then flip the 9100 back to normal, and separate the beige painted cover
from the beige plastic front by sliding it up, then tilt the cover to the
left and set on it's side. When re-assembling take care not to pinch the
hard drive cable!

John :-#)#

PS, Have you got any floppies that are not archived for the 9100? Need the
V6.0 Service disk.

At 03:30 PM 02/10/2002 +0100, Andy Welburn wrote:

>hi all..
>
>I have rebuilt my jamma test rig externsively today to incorporate it inside
>my vector rig.. i'm getting there...
>
>anyway.. my 9100 sits on top of it, and seing as i had the whole lot to
>pieces today i thought i might as well dust out the 9100, clean the filters
>or whatever...
>
>Now, i really don't want to break it as its vital to my work, however i
>couldn't for thel ife of me figure out how to get the damn case off...
>
>i don't have the manuals to hand, they are in storage.. but i can't see how
>it comes apart..
>
>can anyone help? :)
>
>andy

</x-flowed>