Re: HP Logic Comparator Reference Card

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Thu Oct 03 2002 - 11:16:52 EDT

<x-flowed>
There is a nice card that allows you to use any IC in the comparator, it
has a ZIF socket and a bunch of dip switches. If there area few people
that need that card I could lend mine for someone to duplicate. I don't
want to part with it permanently though.

The bare cards are simple, I could provide one of those for duplication.

John :-#)#

At 04:00 PM 03/10/2002 +0100, Chris Toseland wrote:

>Hi Folks,
>
>Just wondering if anuone has any spare(blank?) reference cards that they are
>willing to part with, My comparator just arrived with the selftest card but
>no reference cards. The one that has a ZIF and take any reference IC would
>be great but std cards would be just as welcome.
>
>Thanks
>
>Chris

</x-flowed>