Fluke Signatures....

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Mon Oct 07 2002 - 11:44:49 EDT

<x-flowed>
Still looking for this one - what is the algorithm used to generate the ROM
Signature in the 9100/9010s? Have tried almost all the CRC programs I could
download, none were correct. It's not CRC-16, CRC-32, CCITT, CHECKSUM....

Anyone get any further?

Attached is the file that I used to try and identify the signature and
these are the results:

CRC-16 =58B8
CRC-32 =C1E6AB10
CCITT =E63C

(the "Correct" Fluke signature is = 8B1A)

The file is from a video game, it's a 4K size chunk of the main program...

Attachment Converted: "D:\Download\Eudora Attachments\Sample.zip"