FS / FA?: Fluke 6809/E pod - fully working

From: <steve_at_coule.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Sat Oct 12 2002 - 10:13:34 EDT

Does anyone want to persuade me not to ebay a fully working (yes, not untested!) fluke 6809/E pod with a sensible offer? It's in good condition, all the pins on the header are present and straight (pics available on request). As you're probably all aware, it's ideal for fixing Williams Joust/Defender/Robotron, Atari Star Wars etc and is pretty much the hardest to find and most expensive pod BUT it pays for itself very quickly.

The pod is located in the UK but I'll ship anywhere, US/Canada airmail delivery would be $30, uk £6.45 ... others countries quoted on request.

If there are no acceptable offers, I'll let ebay decide the price!

Steve

ps. If you want to see a picture of it plugged in running the UUT or running a RAM test etc, I'll drag my joust cab out and take a pic!

Freeserve AnyTime, only £13.99 per month with one month's FREE trial!
For more information visit http://www.freeserve.com/time/ or call free on 0800 970 8890