Fluke 9132A manuals? Anyone have...

From: Kev <KKlopp_at_erols.com>
Date: Fri Nov 15 2002 - 12:10:01 EST

Does anyone have Fluke 9132A manuals & disk?

Specifically I'm looking for the manual(s) that describe how to build your
own interface for a microprocessor using the 9132A. I understand that
originally this was considered proprietary/confidential information but I'm
hoping that perhaps someone has an old manual from the classes that I could
borrow.

Without this information I'm hesitant to put much effort into learning the
9132A, but with it I hope I could build a 34010 interface & other gems!

Thanks,
Kev