Galaxian Memory MAP

From: Greg Baumgratz <gbaumgratz_at_TeckTel.com>
Date: Wed Nov 27 2002 - 10:13:10 EST

Anyone taken the time to do this yet or is it already documented
somewhere? Couldn't find it last night, so what better to do on a cold
snowy evening but analyze schematics? Anyway, here's what I found so
far - any documentation to add or corrections to sleepy analyzations?

ROM space
7U:$0000-$07FF
7V:$0800-$0FFF
7W:$1000-$17FF
7Y:$1800-$1FFF
7Z:$2000-$27FF

Fluke 9010a checksum values by ROM
7U: FFDE
7V: 4055
7W: FCD2
7Y: 1241
7Z: 44E1

RAM @ 7P and 7N
1KX8 total space 7P lower four bits (D0-D3), 7N upper four bits (D4-D7)
$4000-$43FF

RAM@ 3H AND 3F (Video RAM)
1KX8 total space, 3H lower four bits (D0-D3), 3F upper four bits (D4-D7)

$5000-$53FF

RAM@ 4F AND 5F (Object RAM)
256X8 total space, 4F lower four bits (D0-D3), 5F upper four bits
(D4-D7)
$5800-$58FF

I think there are more RAM locations (the board location fails me right
now) and I havn't looked for sound and dip locations. Can anyone add to
this?

Thanks,
Greg