Re: 9100A -003 cable

From: David Shoemaker <davids_at_oz.net>
Date: Mon Dec 09 2002 - 00:12:17 EST

Great. Let me know when you figure it out, I am trying to get my 9100 setup
together. After the 003 I just need to find a 9132 to start playing with.

While on the 9100, has anyone figured out the keyboard port or monitor ports
on these things? I would like to be able to set it up as a dev station.

And one final thing, Kev convinced me to dig it out and find out what
software I had on it. Turns out I have ver 6.1. Anyone know how to make a
backup of it? And does anyone else want a copy of said backup?

Oh, one more :) I don't have a 9100A specific probe, didn't realize there
was any such thing until I saw its picture in that auction. Am I going to
have trouble using a 9010A probe?

David