Re: Cheap EPROM Emulator tips?

From: Corey Stup <Corey_at_stup.net>
Date: Sun Jan 05 2003 - 13:41:51 EST

> Anyone have a spare EPROM emulator that they'd consider selling or advice on building/buying one?
>
> Ideally I'd like something that could do 2716 on up to atleast 27512, work on a DOS based 386 (parallel port may even be better than serial but either).
>
> I'm thinking it would be a handy tool for deriving the Fluke checksums.

I have a spare EE-100 from Merit. Its not DOS based, uses a terminal
(serial) interface (So Telix would work with it). Has a manual, but no
power supply or target cables. The manual shows the pinouts for the
targets, they interface to the unit with IDC-34 headers. Unit has dual
target capability, but maxes out at a 27512. Manual shows pinouts for
2716, 2732, 2764, 27128, 27256 and 27256. I never used this unit in an
actual project.

I have $35 in the unit. If someone wants it, let me know.