Trading cables....

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Sat Feb 08 2003 - 13:13:47 EST

<x-flowed>
I have a bunch of Kurz Kash test fixture cables that I would like to trade
for ones I don't have....If anyone is interested I'll post my list here of
the ones I have and my pods, but it is about 100...take a while to type it
in hunt&peck...I also have a few of the old Atari Orange test fixture
cables for trade.

I have most of the instruction sheets for the KK and Atari Orange box and
shall be PDFing them next week when I get another high school student in
for work experience (a provincial program here that allows students to work
- for free - while gaining an understanding of what types of jobs are
available).

This week we did all my Wurlitzer technical bulletins (German) and a few of
their parts & service manuals, plus started scanning in some old HP docs -
the 10529A comparator appears to be missing in Al's collection on Spies so
we are starting there.

John :-#)#

How to subscribe or unsubscribe from TTL

To do either you send email to "MajorDomo@flippers.com" and in the body you
state either "Subscribe techtoolslist" or "Unsubscribe techtoolslist", note
that the Subject is "" (Blank)...

FTP site is: ftp://ftp.flippers.com/TTL/

</x-flowed>