Re: How to look up Military/Government parts?

From: Joe <rigdonj_at_cfl.rr.com>
Date: Mon Feb 10 2003 - 21:51:28 EST

   The M38510 part of the number refers to Mil Standard 38510. I'm pretty certain that that is the MilStd for TTL ICs. The last part of the number identifies the particular IC. In this case I believe the 01007 is a 5401 (a 7401 with a military temperature range). The BEB may be a 5401 BEB or it may be something else, I'm not sure. Check your usage and see if it conforms to the power, ground, inputs and outputs of a 7401. If it does then I'd say that that's what it is.

    Joe