Fluke 9010A z80 pod problem

From: peter davies <invadar_at_mail.com>
Date: Thu Feb 27 2003 - 14:42:25 EST

I am having a problem with a Z80B processor using my 9010A
Can any one help with answers to the following Questions?

I understand that the 'B' indicats a faster speed for the
processor Can I use a Standard Z8o pod to trouble shoot this board (I have tried and am getting some wierd results and i can't tell if its a result of using the standard pod).

If I can't use the pod is there any way I can convert my spare pod to Use it for 'A' & 'B' type Processors?

Any help would be very gratefuly accepted.

I am also looking for a 6800 pod any one got one to trade or sell.

Also A probe for 9010a working or not.

Regards Pete (invadar)

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup